For more than 50 years, Harford Christian School has been providing excellence in Christian education for families in Harford and surrounding Counties! Visit us in beautiful Darlington, Maryland.
If you have already visited and are interested in our enrollment process, read the information outlined below. If you have not had a chance to experience, firsthand, what is unique and special about our school, we encourage you to attend one of our Open House events or schedule a private tour. The choice of your child’s school is vitally important. We hope that you will strongly consider Harford Christian School to partner with in the education of your child.
- Family requests and receives school information packet.
- Admissions Application submitted, with application fee.
- Family attends HCS Open House (November or March) or a separate Admission Information Meeting (April – July)
- Students entering grades 1 – 12 are tested (allow for 1-1/2 – 2 hrs).
- A student shadow day can be scheduled and testing conducted during the context of that shadow day.
- Dependent upon space available and academic screening, students seeking enrollment may be asked to interview with administration.
- After academic assessment and confirmed seating availability families will officially register their student(s).*
The registration process includes: Transferring student records to HCS
Provide an updated immunization record
Filling out the registration form and submitting registration fees
Attend the New Family service at the Reformation Bible Church in September.
*Seating availability for a new school year may not be determined until current school families early register in March/April.
HCS Academic Information Flyers
(print or download)
Athletics – (75k)
Bible – (64k)
Fine Arts – (76k)
Foreign Languages – (69k)
History – (60k)
Language Arts– (60k)
Mathematics – (68k)
Science – (75k)
(print or download)
Reformation Bible Church ministries include that of Harford Christian School. The school upholds the same Scriptural standards as does the church. Those standards have been carefully and prayerfully researched, then published in a series of Position Papers which give a clear sense of their guiding principles. Each Position Paper is based on
a Scriptural principle that leads to victorious Christian living.
Christian Distinctiveness – (188k)
Come Out From Among Them – (101k)
Sing Unto the Lord – Worship Music – (115k)
The Scriptures – (121k)
The Truth Shall Make You Free – (129k)
Harford Christian School is a private Christian school in Darlington, serving Baltimore County, Cecil County and Harford County, Maryland as well as Southern Pennsylvania.
Notice: Harford Christian School may, from time to time, use browser cookies for purposes of advertising. Cookies help us to measure our advertising effectiveness on Facebook or other electronic media. You can opt out of seeing online interest-based ads from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the US, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada, or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe or through your mobile device settings.